Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Almost Back

I got the 'new' used computer set up. He warned me it might be sluggish on SL until the memory he ordered gets installed. Well, he was right. My new avatar is on Welcome Island, and I can see it, walk a few steps, turn this way and that, and that's about it.

I logged into some of my old alts, and I was able to hear music and fly a bit. So far I haven't seen any other people. I'm not sure if I just don't have enough memory for them to show up, or if I'm in deserted locations. A lot of the landscaping is fuzzy. At least I have a computer again and can do other Internet things like blogging and checking email. In fact everything except run memory hogs like Second Life. It was so weird seeing my friend's list for the first time in 2 years. Some of the names I recognize. Most I do not. I can't wait until I can play a full on scenario. At least one of my names still has almost 1000 lindens.

No comments: