Saturday, October 16, 2010

Real or Imaginary

I just ordered some business cards for my Second Life alt. While that seems a bit insane, even to me, a tutorial I saw about running a Second Life business says it's better for tax reasons to keep everything under one name. So if you know me on SL and plan to meet me in real life, I thought a business card would make the transition from fantasy to reality a smoother one. Plus it's so darn cool. It's a trance card for hypnosis, a little 'freebie' induction to take home and focus on in the wee hours of the morning. And Vista Print had such a good deal, I'm getting two sided business cards in color with a spiral on them, for hypnosis of course, as well as a self-inking stamp with my name and address, all for under $25.00. I can't wait to get my new cards in the mail. Woot!

If only my computer memory would get here so I could actually PLAY Second Life.

No comments: